The total amount on your energy bill comes from three costs: Electricity Use, Delivery Charge and Regulatory Charges.

GrandBridge Energy's costs to deliver electricity to your home/business, maintain the poles and wires, issue bills, respond to power outages, and provide customer service, are included as a portion of the Delivery Charge line on your bill - approximately 25% of the total bill. The remaining 75% is collected and passed through to other regulatory agencies.

Electricity Price Plan: The Choice is Yours  - Tiered or Time of Use 

See Your Bill at a Glance to better understand what the various areas on your bill mean.

Visit the Ontario Energy Board website for more details on electricity prices and electricity price plan choices. You can try the OEB's bill estimator calculator tool to calculate an estimated monthly electricity bill.