A well lit neighbourhood helps to keep residents and businesses safe in our communities. If you see a streetlight that is not working properly, please report it as soon as possible, and we will send out our streetlight crew to investigate.

How To Report Streetlight Outages:

  1. Cambridge and North Dumfries: Please use our online form to report burned out or malfunctioning streetlights.
  2. County of Brant: Please telephone the County of Brant Public Works at 519-449-2451 or 1-888-250-2295 to report.