- Energy+ Inc. is a local distribution company.
- The Ontario Energy Board regulates our activities and defines our performance standards.
- As a regulated utility we do not make a profit from selling energy. We simply pass through the costs without markup.
- We earn the majority of our revenue from delivery of commodity, which is also known as hydro, electricity or energy.
- We are responsible for over 1,700 kilometres of power lines, delivering electricity to approximately 64.500 residential, business, industrial and institutional customers.
- Our 562 square kilometer service territory covers the City of Cambridge, the Township of North Dumfries and the County of Brant. See our Service Area Map.
- Our local distribution rates (delivery charges) are approved by the Ontario Energy Board.
- We collect a number of Provincially Regulated Charges that are allocated into variance accounts.
- The focus of our professional staff is to provide ideas, solutions and value-added services that benefit our customers, stakeholders and communities.